This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Best Friday Blessings – Images and Quotes
We all love Fridays simply because it culminates the working days and ushers in the weekend. Regardless of where you are or who you are, having in mind that the weekend is approaching always brings a lot of joy and happiness. Friday helps you have clear observation of how the week has been. You can easily flashback what you’ve done and accomplished during the week and smile about it. Friday earns the respect of being one of the most awesome and blessed days. For the purpose of celebrating this day, we have laid down the following fabulous Friday blessing quotes and sayings;
1. “May your pain vanish completely as Friday knocks. May your Friday be full of exploit and sweet moments From God. Wish you nice weekend.”
2. “May God grant you with Friday blessing. As you start off the day, I pray that your daily endeavors of the week may lead to success and a positive impact on your life. May the Almighty grant your a positive mindset and sound health. Have a wonderful Friday.”
3. “You have been a true definition of commitment and hard work. May the almighty God provide to you comfort of the body and peace of the mind this Friday. Have a blessed Friday.”
4. “Many people would love to know the secret behind our long successful marriage, we create time and visit a restaurant. A restaurant with soothing music, classy dinner and some candlelight. My wife goes on Tuesday, I do it on Friday.” – Henny Youngman
5. “Friday has come, let the idea of serving the society and becoming productive be postponed to Monday.”
6. “Friday after lunch feels so good like you are in paradise.” – ELFuego
7. “It is quite disturbing why Monday is far apart from Friday but Friday is very close to Monday.”
8. “Youth age is as short as a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age can be linked to a long weekend on Monday after lunch” – Richard Nelson Bolles
9. “My boss must not find out how lazy I am on Friday or else he will not tolerate me here either.” – James Johnson.
10. “If you want to have a strong motivation, then vividly remember and think over your paycheck on a Friday.” – Noel Coward
11. “When you begin to focus on things you truly love and have passion in, the day to pursue them should not be an issue; you will always rise up each day; be it Monday or Friday to pursue your passions.” – Edmond Mbiaka
12. “Friday: a day that comes after Thursday and exactly before Saturday as reported by Rebecca Black. Of all the days this is the most disappointing one.” – Aaron Peckham
13. “It is not true to argue that most people will ignore five days and only focusing on two. The truth is that many people pursue what they love most on these two days. Imagine spending each of the days of the week as Saturdays and Sundays. Always enjoy every day and make each day a weekend. Play and have fun each day.” – James A. Murphy
14. “Life is not favorable for working class having in mind that they spend each Friday night to spend the two days Saturday and Sunday.” – Robert Black.
15. “May this Friday bring forth determination and hope in your life. May this day help you burry the negatives of the past and keep all things alright.”
16. “Friday is a very unique day. On Friday you will sit and reflect great things that God has done in your life over the week. Bravo to the challenges we defeated and the ones waiting ahead. Have a wonderful Friday.”
17. “On this day Friday, may GOD bless you with everything you need. For this day will provide a mark in your mind that God is our sole provider. Have a Glorious day.”
18. “God’s mercies will always dwell in you. His favor and Grace will never depart from you. You are a bundle of joy and grace. Have a momentous Friday.”
19. “As you culminate the working days of the week, it is very paramount for Friday blessings to flow in your life. I wish yourself and your family a day full of joy and blessings.”
20. “The Lord God is your shield and strength, for this you shall not fear the enemy. As the sun and the stars glows, so may your day be. Have a blessed Friday.”