This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Madara Uchiha Quotes
Madara Uchiha is among the top-ranking anime villains. Uchiha is also acknowledged for his famous quotes. If you’ve got the chance to watch the Naruto series, you will understand that Uchiha’s character traits are integral. Keep scrolling through the article to learn some of the best Madara Uchiha quotes.
1. Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world.
This is a famous quote by Madara Uchiha. Madara uses it to explain to people to be sober and focus on reality. At times our expectations may fail. As days and years go by, sense will start dawning on us, and you will notice the existence of suffering, futility, and pain.
2. In this world, wherever there is light-there are also shadows.
Madara Uchiha explains that a world with light also has shadows. Similarly, he explains that anytime losers exist, winners are also present. Often, wars are caused because people are mean of maintaining peace. It may surprise you, noting that love is protected by hatred. That is one of the reasons hatreds was born.
3. Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war.
It may surprise you that as much as a man craves peace, he desires war too. It is concise that it’s the only man who can think about peace while shedding blood at the same time. Just like the coin has two sides, this case also has two sides, and one side has to be sacrificed while the other protected.
4. When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.
Madara Uchiha uses this quote to explain the risk associated with loving. Once you say you are ready to love, be well prepared for hatred as a risk. Often, this risk occurs when one of you in the relationship heartbreaks the other.
5. The more you live…, The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering, and emptiness.
This quote by Madara Uchiha explains reality. As you become old, reality will start to dawn on you. Here is when you will realize that reality constitutes emptiness, suffering, and agony.
6. People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.
This is a quote about true feelings. Madara Uchiha uses the quote to explain that you will find people expressing their true feelings on rare occasions. Similarly, he adds that it is hard for fear, resentment, and suspicion to fade off.
7. Talking about peace whilst spilling blood, it’s something that only humans can do.
Madara Uchiha uses this quote to explain that only humans will preach peace and fight the next minute.
8. Power is not will; it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.
Madara uses this quote to explain the phenomenon of making things go as planned.
9. Don’t improvise what you cannot handle.
Through this quote, Uchiha discourages people from forcing what they cannot manage.
10. The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.
According to Uchiha, hope can be described as being resilient and determined to accomplish the task you began. Giving up should not be a vocabulary in your dictionary.
11. I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan. But beggars can’t be choosers.
This quote tries to educate us on not being selective. When looking for opportunities, avoid being selective and remain humble.
12. Would you consider dying together? Teamwork as well?
This is another famous quote by Madara Uchiha that explains the importance to embrace teamwork. Working as a team is more accessible than working at an individual level.
13. Oh, you know… it’s fun; it’s part of my plan…to start a war….to bring peace…
Madara Uchiha uses the quote to show the beginning of the war.
14. It seems that you still want to dance but…You will not be able to make steps anymore.
Madara uses the quote to explain that you may desire to dance but remain at the same point where you were.
15. Love is not necessary, and power is the only actual necessity.
According to Madara, the only thing that matters to him is power. Power is integral than love hence regarded as a necessity.
16. The Uchiha is a clan destined for revenge…
Uchiha Madara uses this quote to explain revenge.
You May Like: Uncle Iroh Quotes
Which one of Madara Uchiha Quotes is your favorite? Let us know, down in the comments.