This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Mr. Krabs Quotes
Eugene H. Krabs also called Mr. Krabs is a beloved character on the SpongeBob Squarepants show. Having run his business for over 13 years, he’s quite a successful entrepreneur despite the stiff competition from Plankton, who keeps stealing his bestseller recipe, the Krabby Patty. As the owner of the Krusty Krab restaurant, Mr. Krabs does often say some hilarious quotes. Many of these quotes are usually linked to money, to further show his shrewdness as a business person.
If you’re hoping to learn some of the best quotes by Eugene Krabs, you’re in the right place. Therefore, let’s not take much of your time and instead go right ahead and see some of the famous Mr. Krabs funny quotes from SpongeBob Squarepants.
You May Also Like:
Best of Mr. Krabs Quotes
- What the devilfish is going on out here?! Time is money! And if you boys are wasting time, then you’re wasting money! And that’s just sick!”
- It’s not always what you say that matters, sometimes it’s what you don’t say. Wash your hands, clean the floors, change your underwear! The health inspector’s here!’
- Today, I want you to take inventory on everything in here; every last pickle and patty must be accounted for.
- What is today but yesterday’s tomorrow?
- We shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request.
- What is this “raise” you speak of?
- That Plankton is a clever beast. You’ve got to keep a sharp eye out for him, SpongeBob. The Krabby Patty law must be enforced. The future of the Krusty Krab depends on it.
- Well, the way I see it, there are three possibilities: One, you stole it; two, you stole it; or three, you stole it!
- The money is always right!
- A 5 letter word for happiness: MONEY.
- Now as you may have noticed, profits are way down this month. We need a gimmick to bring in customers. Do you lovers have any ideas?
- If I don’t make any money today I’ll surely break out in a rash!
- SpongeBob, you can’t be hanging your delicates in me customer’s faces.” –
- That sounded like hatch doors. Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. A smelly smell that smells….smelly. Anchovies!” –
- That penny‘s coming out of your paycheck!
- Oh, but I will. Even if I have to come back tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day..
- Well, if I was a robot, which I’m not, at least I’m well put together. Not some rusted-out, steam-driven piece of junk!
- A man works hard all week to keep his pants off all weekend”
- Congratulations, sir! You have just given me my one-millionth dollar!
- Oh, yes, you do. No world means no money. Now, go save the world of you’re fired!
- Sure you are, or I’ll fill your life with misery and woe. Even if you quit.
- I loved that dollar. I loved it like a brother. Me and that dollar went everywhere together.”
- What you’re doing is wasting all my money. I told you to rent out only what’s absolutely necessary.
- I can think of 10 good reasons to never let go of a dime.
- [singing about money] “Counting my money. Money sweeter than honey. Money money this, money money that. Profit will make me wallet fat!
- Get back to work all of you! I’m not running a happy factory here.
- Here’s that paycheck I owe ya, plus a bonus. Well, here’s your paycheck anyway.
- All right … LazyPants! I’ll find you. This nose can smell laziness for up to 10,000 leagues! … I’ll give you a break you’ll not soon forget!
You May Also Like: