This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
What Is Identity?
Your identity shows important characters in you. Whenever you hook up with people they will always pose quizzes revolving around your identity. Identity is beyond an individual’s name, religion, race or ethnicity. It is a factor that help you realize yourself.
You may like: 10 Greatest Quotes About Greed
Best 23 Quotes About Identity
Below are several quotes regarding identity. These quotes will help you know what various people say about identity.
1. ‘’Man is not like water that loses its identity once it joins the lake, a man’s identity can never be lost in the society where he lives. A man’s life is self-reliant. He is not only born for the purpose of impacting a nation but also for self- development.’’ – B.R. Ambedkar
2. ‘’There’s no reason to enjoy living if you lack a sense of identity in this jungle of human existence.’’- Erik Erikson
3. ‘’I used to keep lengthy hair. The moment I lost it, I came into a realization of how paramount it was to my personal identity.’’ – Delta Goodrem
4. ‘’I don’t hide my face by covering it because I want to reveal my identity’’ – Malala Yousafzai
5. ‘’Be who you are because any other person is already taken’’ – Oscar Wilde
6. ‘’The world will never erase who you are, so don’t forget your identity. Let it strengthen you. Then it will never weaken you. Cover yourself in it and it will protect you, it will not be used to bring harm to you.’’ – George RR Martin
7. ‘’So I think there are so many grounds why we are who we are. And for sure we may not realize a lot of them. But still we can know where we are heading to even if we don’t have the mantle to choose where we are coming from. We are still able to work out things and be happy about them’’. – Steven Chbosky
8. ‘’My mind is free and there’s nothing you can set on its freedom, be it a bolt, gate or lock.’’ – Virginia Woolf
9. ‘’I have got to know myself first before I can co-exist with other folks. There’s only one thing that can never agree with laws of the majority and that is a person’s conscience.’’ – Harper lee
10. ‘’Come to a realization of who you are first and then establish yourself accordingly.’’ – Epictetus
11. ‘’Identity can only come from within an individual. It can never be created or located.’’ – Doug Cooper
12. ‘’The main impact of identity is very important. Knowing your identity brings purpose.’’ -Richard Grant
13. ‘’If you understand your identity then you will purpose on doing what is of value for you, and you will always be able to easily realize the next action to take.’’ – Helmut Lang
14. ‘’Don’t waste a lot of time trying to identify who you are. Keep searching for the person you want to become.’’ – Robert Brault
15. ‘’You can never run away from identity, and the only way to compensate for the negatives of the past is not running away but trying to picture your past and understand it then use it as a base to expand.’’ – Jay Z
16. ‘’Life is not all about finding who you are. Life is about fabricating yourself.’’ – George Bernard Shaw
17. ‘’A lady ought to be two things. That is who and what she wants.’’ – Coco Chanel, The Gospel According to Coco Chanel.
18. ‘’For the people whom I love and have affection towards, we belong to each other. The honesty I give those I love leads to fabrication of my identity more than any other person or group could create.’’ – Veronica Roth
19. ‘’It is so cheap to live via another person rather than completing yourself. Being free in leading and organizing your life can be so difficult if you’ve never done it before. It can be frightening if a lady eventually notices that there’s no proper response for to the quiz ‘who I am’ apart from the voice inside of her.’’- Betty Friedan
20. ‘’It is like I have run in a bigger circle only to meet myself on the beginning line.’’ – Jeanette Winterson
21. ‘’Every human being deserve fair and equal treatment irregardless of gender, sexuality and identity.’’ – Andreja Pejic
22. ‘’Be yourself and say what you think because those who care don’t matter and those who matter don’t care.’’ – Dr. Seuss
23. ‘’Ambitious person can easily locate his path just by moonlight and its consequence is that he will experience the dawn before anybody else.’’- Oscar Wilde