This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Uncle Iroh Quotes
Uncle Iroh is among the most loved characters in Avatar. Whether you have watched the show as a kid or a grown-up, you understand how much this show has to offer when it comes to action, life lessons, and adventure.
Over its three-season course, Uncle Iroh tries to help Prince Zuko to grow into a better individual. Once the Fire Nation exiled him, Prince Zuko’s search for the Avatar is filled with rage. However, Uncle Iroh was always there guiding him and offering priceless advice on ways to continue his journey with the use of more peaceful alternatives.
In addition to being a retired Fire Nation general, Uncle Iroh loved drinking tea. Furthermore, he was a very wise man who often made even a simple statement sound memorable, insightful, and inspirational. You will find his great saying in the article. There is no doubt that this show would never be the same without the easy-going demeanor along with the unparalleled wisdom of Uncle Iroh.
Best Uncle Iroh Quotes
- Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life’s true delights
- Ick! This tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice!
- I know you are not supposed to cry over spoiled tea, but it is just so sad!
- Perfection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love.
- There is nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity. I suggest you think about what it is that you want from your life.
- While it is always best to believe in oneself, a little help from others can be a great blessing.
- Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel. You cannot always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place.
- Destiny is a funny thing. You never know how things are going to work out. But if you keep an open mind and an open heart, I promise you will find your own destiny someday.
- Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame.
- It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If we take it from one place, it becomes rigid and stale.
- You sound just like my nephew, always thinking that you need to do things on your own without anyone’s support.
- There is nothing wrong with letting people who love you help you.
- We have had the struggle just to get by, but it is nothing to be ashamed of.
- In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
- You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts.
- It is time for you to look inward and begin asking yourself the big questions. Who are you? And what do you want?
- So I was thinking about names for my new tea shop… how about… the Jasmine Dragon? It is dramatic, poetic… has a nice ring to it.
- You should know that this is not a natural sickness. But that should not stop you from enjoying tea.
- At my age, there is really only one big surprise left, and I would just as soon leave it a mystery.
- Who would have thought that after all these years I would return to the scene of my greatest military disgrace… as a tourist.
- Who knew floating on a piece of driftwood for three weeks, with no food or water and sea vultures waiting to pluck out your liver could make one so tense!
- It is a lovely night for a walk. Why don’t you join me? It would clear your head. Or, just stay in your room and sir in the dark. Whatever makes you happy.
- The only thing better than finding something you are looking for is finding something you were not looking for at a great bargain.
- Zuko, it is time we had a talk… about your hair, its gone too far!
- Be careful what you wish for, admiral. History is not always kind to its subjects.
- Good times become good memories, but bad times make good lessons.
- Failure is only the opportunity to begin again.
- Are you so busy fighting you cannot see your own ship has set sail?