This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Wellness Wednesday Quotes
Paying attention to your health and wellness is the ultimate secret to living a long and quality life free from ailments. Yet so many don’t care about their health and wellness states. If you are one of those who don’t, here are some inspiring Wellness Wednesday quotes from notable individuals to help inspire you to work towards your health and wellness;
You May Like: Wednesday Quotes With Images – Morning Motivation And Inspiration
1. “Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.” — J. Stanford(a Christian author who was best known for his inspiring collection on spirituality).
2. “Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” — Hippocrates II( was an outstanding Greek physician and figure in the history of medicine who lived in the Age of Pericles).
3. “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.”— John F. Kennedy(Was the 35th president of America).
4. Your well-being affects (and is affected by) those waves through small ripples of self-care and the decisions you make.” — Melissa Steginus( a motivational speaker, author, coach, and wellness specialist).
5. “Wellbeing is about the combination of our love for what we do each day, the quality of our relationships, the security of our finances, the vibrancy of our physical health, and the pride we take in what we have contributed to our communities.”— Tom Rath( an American author plus consultant on employee wellbeing, strengths, and engagement).
6. “If you listen to your body when it whispers, you won’t have to hear it scream”— source unknown.
7. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” —- Mahatma Gandhi( was an anti-colonial nationalist who fought for India’s independence from British rule, a political ethicist and a lawyer who was assassinated in 1948).
8. “He who has help has hope and he who has hope has everything.”— An Arabian quote.
9. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”— A Buddha quote.
10. “Wellness is the complete integration of body, mind, and spirit – the realization that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on our state of well-being.”— Greg Anderson.
Health and wellness is a subject so important that even some of the world’s most notable individuals including John F. Kennedy, Hippocrates II, and Mahatma Gandhi have had to weigh in on. They have all created quotes to inspire and encourage us to take charge of our health and wellness.